[ WHAT WE BELIEVE ]
Principles of Truth
1. We believe in God as Spirit (St. John 4:24) the one and only Omnipresence, Omniscient, Omnipotent, force in the Universe.
2. We believe that Jesus was and is eternal in His person and nature as the Son of God, and yet He is one with the Father as well as the Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit. The Holy is a gift (consciousness awareness) once activated is bestowed upon the believer for the purpose of empowering and equipping him/her to be a more effective witness. We further believe when one experiences the baptism of the Holy Ghost one will speak a language or a tongue according to the sovereign will of Christ unknown to oneself.
4. We believe in the continuity of life. There is one Spirit common to all individuals, men and women alike, and that Spirit is God. We have a blessed assurance that neither death nor the grave is the end of all things. Because Jesus died, rose from the dead and now He lives forever, and because He lives forever, so shall we live forever. Revelations 1:18, I Corinthians 15:1-58. .II Corinthians 5:1-8 informs us that in this earthly expression of life we will meet consequences and conditions unaware to this physical or earthly body but not to fret because to be absence from the body is to be present with the Lord.
5. We believe in sanctification. Sanctification is not a denomination but a way of life that sets a precedent for holy living and a life separated from this present world.
6. We believe the Bible to be the inspired written Word of God. However, this “Fellowship” uses other positive religious writings for enlightenment and the furtherance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to enhance the knowledge of mankind.
7. We believe in repentance. We believe that repentance is always in order and because of repentance anyone can express a hope in Christ through faith which leads to salvation.
8. We believe in a four square Gospel. Preaching, teaching, healing, and prophecy.